Regardless if you are trading stocks, futures or options, you need to know about Market Direction and Timing. We are the Expert in teaching Market Direction and Timing.
F1 Academy Charting Course, specializing in gold, forex, commodity futures like CPO, stocks and stock index futures. This is a short course of 2 days that would equip the beginner with the right techniques to trade and succeed in trading the financial markets.
F1 Academy Charting Course comprise of 3 parts:
Part 1: F1 Academy Charting Course
F1 Academy Charting Course will teach you:
Part 2: Mentorship program
Part 3: CPE (Continuous Professional Education)
You will learn from this course
1) Think like the Syndicates
2) Analyze their motives from price, volume & indicators
3) Identify the market’s direction & trade in the direction of the Syndicates.
4) How to set stop-loss levels, establish position size & the setting of targets.
5) How to use Share Investor Station + F1 Turtles, F1 Atom & F1 Duck to spot breakout stocks.
6) How to use charting software to filter stocks for buy/sell signals & wave counts.
7) How to use candlesticks to buy low / sell high.
You Will Learn
Very Informative. I sharpen my knowledge in entry and exit strategy through chart pattern & Japanese candlestick analysis
Awesome! Cant wait for the next course. The most valuable system that can help me in
Fabulous! Worth the price I paid. He shared all his knowledge to us. Now I understand the stock market clearly and safely. I know more and understand trades and stocks. No need to listen to tips or call buy by others
Most comprehensive course that I have ever attended. Course delivered on its promise.
Please bank-in to :
F1 ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS SDN. BHD.
(RHB BANK account no: 21406200094473)
Then send the payment slip, with name, intake enroll, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn from Malaysia’s “guru” of Technical Analysis,
Mr. Fred Tam, M.PHIL.(MMU), MFTA, CFTe, MSTA, ACCA
For stocks, futures and options traders,
We prepare you for the exams leading to the Certified Financial
Technician & STA Qualifications!